ISAC Mailing List Policy
The names and primary postal mail addresses of International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC) members will be provided to interested parties according to the following stipulations. No other personal information on members (including e-mail address or telephone number) will be released.
- Mailing lists are rented for one-time use only.
- Mailing lists are only rented to promote educational activities or publications.
- The ISAC Membership Services Committee must review and approve the content of the mailing piece prior to the release of the mailing list.
- ISAC reserves the right to monitor the use of the mailing list.
- Mailing lists are only provided in Excel file format by e-mail attachment.
Interested parties should contact ISAC's Program Coordinator at email@example.com for more information.