The ISAC Scholar.
Designed for younger ISAC members and those new to cytometry, this prestigious, five-year program enhances the scientific and leadership experiences of emerging leaders in the field. Being named a 2014 ISAC Scholar is an indication you are recognized for your leadership potential, scientific skills and ability to achieve your career goals.
If you are chosen as a 2014 ISAC Scholar, ISAC will:
- Provide you with a complimentary membership in the Society for 5 years
- Provide you with a complimentary registration and travel grant for CYTO.
- Acknowledge Scholars formally at CYTO and provide opportunities for participation
- Integrate Scholars with the emerging leaders and work hard to provide participatory opportunities
- Work to provide mentorship and encouragement
There is no time to waste. If you or one of your junior colleagues would like to be considered for this honor, note that the application and supporting materials must be received by January 15, 2014. Further information can be found online at: http://isac-net.org/ISAC-Cytometry/ISAC-Scholars.aspx