Part 2 of the Validation Webinar Series
Monday, August 13 at 12pm Eastern (U.S. & Canada)
Vice President, Immunology
Montreal, QC, Canada
This webinar will include an introduction to the concepts of analytical method validation. For flow cytometric assays validation carries unique requirements owing to the challenges associated with measuring cells, the lack of cellular reference materials, and the complexity of the instrumentation. The focus of this webinar will be on how to apply the basic validation principles to flow cytometry and why guidelines appropriate to other methodologies cannot fully be applied to flow cytometry. One of the most challenging and contentious, but also most important, aspects of cell-based assay validation surrounds the demonstration of method accuracy and linearity. These points will be addressed in depth.
In this webinar, you will learn the basic principles of analytic method validation. We will define each of the validation parameters, and how those parameters can be addressed in flow cytometry method validation. We will also discuss how to interpret the validation data once it is generated and how the validation data influences the final use of the data.
- Gain an understanding of the purpose of method validation
- Learn the basic validation parameters
- Gain an understanding of specific validation considerations for flow cytometry
- Gain an understanding of how the type of data generated in the assay influences the design of the method validation
- An introduction to interpreting validation data