To improve the quality of flow cytometry applications in China, ISAC's Live Education Task Force will have our sixth workshop in Tianjin, China from March 15-17, 2018.
ISAC and local faculty will give lectures and conduct wet labs and tutorials on the applications of flow cytometry in biomedical research and diagnostics. Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss their research interests with the experts.
The lectures and wet labs will include:
For further information and registration please contact Xi Yang, BD Biosciences, at email@example.com.
- Polychromatic flow cytometry and panel selection
- Apoptosis and proliferation
- Cell signaling and phosphoprotein analysis
- Phenotype analysis in leukemia and lymphoma
- Minimal residual disease monitoring
- Cell Sorting
- Quality Control and Troubleshooting
- Core lab (SRL) management