Become a Member of ISAC Today!
ISAC offers many levels of membership with a sliding scale of fees based on career stage and geographic location. Click here to view the sliding scale rates for 2019 ISAC dues.
All membership types are on a calendar year basis.
ISAC Membership Benefits Include:
The Latest in Science and Technology
- A complimentary membership to ISAC’s official journal, Cytometry Part A, where you can submit your latest papers, share your discoveries, and learn what is hot in our field.
- Discounted registration to CYTO, our annual Congress, which provides an extraordinary opportunity to learn about advances in science and technology, and the translation of both into clinical advances.
- Members of ISAC are also eligible to submit abstracts and access educational content online after the meeting. CYTO 2019 will be held on June 22-26 in Vancouver, Canada.
- Free, unlimited access to CYTO U, ISAC’s eLearning portal, which features on-demand, peer-reviewed cytometry education courses, webinars and tutorial recordings from past CYTO congresses.
- A discount to Current Protocols in Cytometry, which offers detailed, stepwise instructions describing established techniques. ISAC members receive a 20% discount on an individual online subscription. Please see our publications page for additional details.
Access to the Global Cytometry Community
- Extensive networking opportunities, including links to associated organizations, partnered conferences, endorsed meetings, and support for SRL managers.
- Eligibility to serve on the Society’s committees, task forces and CYTO U author groups to advance the profession by developing resources for the cytometry community. Recent examples include:
- Engagement with numerous national and regional cytometry societies through the ISAC Outreach Program, ISAC Associated Societies, and live courses and workshops in parts of the world where cytometry infrastructure is developing.
- Members-only access to the global membership directory on our website.
- Support for students and early career scientists through reduced membership and CYTO registration fees, CYTO travel awards and the ISAC Marylou Ingram Scholars Program.
- Support for the development of Shared Resource Laboratory (SRL) staff through reduced ISAC membership and CYTO registration fees; travel support to the Congress for junior SRL staff, the SRL Emerging Leaders Program, and focused educational material at the CYTO congress and online via CYTO U.
Don't Want to Join Online?
- Click here to join as a Full member (PDF).
- Click here to join as a Student member (PDF).
- Click here to join as an SRL Junior Staff member (PDF).