Check out the Special Issue on Circulating Tomor Cells in the Latest Cytometry Part A
January 2, 2019
The December Issue of Cytometry Part A: Journal of Quantitative Cell Science is Now Available!
Special Issue on “Circulating Tumor Cells”
New article type: Computational
- Guest Editors: Leon W.M.M. Terstappen
- Read the editorial here.
Call for papers: Special Issue on Extracellular Vesicles
- The Computational Article Format: Software as a Research Output. See the editorial by Greg Finak here.
- CytoML for cross‐platform cytometry data sharing - See Finak et al.
Read the End of the Year Note—2018 a Good Year for Cytometry
- Guest Editors: John Nolan, André Görgens
- We would like to invite you to submit an article regarding the measurement of extracellular vesicles including exosomes, microvesicles, apoptotic bodies, and other submicron sized particles using multiparameter single particle analysis technologies. This can include protocols for sample preparation, data acquisition and/or data analysis of submicron particles on different instruments, the exploration or validation of related reference materials, or any applications of such methods in relevant contexts. We would like to emphasize that studies applying Extracellular Vesicle analysis by flow cytometry in a pre-clinical, clinical or translational context are also highly welcome. READ MORE.
- Submission deadline: February 15, 2019
by Attila Tarnok