CYTO 2018 registration is officially open!
Each CYTO attendee will have full access to:
- CYTO Innovation, scientific tutorials, and workshops
- State of the Art Lectures, Robert Hooke Lecture, Frontiers Lectures, Roger Tsien Keynote Lecture, and Plenary Sessions featuring top faculty and industry leaders
- Networking and social events to collaborate with colleagues
- Commercial exhibits featuring companies displaying the latest tools and industry information
We can't wait to see you there - register on or before February 28, 2018 to receive the best rate!
FREE Prague Public Transportation
Prague's public transportation system has been rated as fifth in the world in the Sustainable Cities Mobility Index 2017 (compiled by Arcadis). The swift and efficient metro is in operation from 500-0000, and there are special night tram and bus services. Prague's Congress Center is located next to the Vysehrad metro station and is two stops (4 minutes) from the historic city center. It is 40 minutes by public transport from the airport. A ticket to use the public transport system for free will be distributed to all registered attendees onsite at the Congress Centre. More information will be provided before the Congress.
Book an Official Hotel and Save
The official hotels for CYTO 2018 are Corinthia Hotel Prague and Holiday Inn Prague. Both hotels are within 500 yards/450 meters of the Prague Congress Centre via an easy, five minute walk.
The only way to secure the special group rates is to book online through the website for each hotel. The deadline for hotel reservations at CYTO 2018 rates is Thursday, February 15, 2018. Hotel reservations are subject to availability and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- December 20, 2017: Oral abstract submission deadline, student travel award applications, SRL junior staff travel award applications
- January 22, 2018: Poster and multimedia abstract submission deadline
- February 26, 2018: Early registration