Showcase Your Innovative Technology at CYTO Innovation
February 5, 2018
A highlight of CYTO Innovation 2018
is the Technology Showcase. The 5-minute Technology Showcase presentations allow scientists and engineers who seek to commercialize new technologies for cell analysis to present their plans to an audience of cytometrists, entrepreneurs, investors, and businesspeople. Several presenters from past CYTO Innovation sessions entered business arrangements with large companies following their presentation.
A technology showcase presentation should:
- Define the proposed product or service.
- Highlight the novelty of the idea/invention/service.
- Identify the application area and the impact the technology will have on the practice of cytometry.
- Describe the level of implementation/position in the product development plan.
- Provide a short, concise description of the plan on how to take the idea to market.
- Ask for feedback from members of the audience.
Applications to present in the showcase should be submitted using the online application form
. The main criteria for choosing the showcase presentations are aspects of the technology distinguishing it from existing technologies and its potential impact on science and/or medicine.
For the presentation at the conference the CYTO Innovation presentation template
must be used.
Application Deadline: Monday, March 19, 2018
Applications will be reviewed by the senior ISAC leaders and scientists who make up the CYTO Innovation steering committee. Results of that review will be sent to applicants by Monday, April 9.