“The Many Colors of Flow, High Complexity Flow, and Image Cytometry”
An ISAC Guest Symposium at
The AAI’s Immunology 2017 Congress
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Washington, D.C., May 12-16
Going to Immunology 2017 in Washington, DC? Don’t miss the ISAC Guest Symposium on May 15!
Immunology 2017, The American Association of Immunology’s Annual Congress and the largest gathering of immunologists worldwide, will be held from May 12-16 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. The Congress will feature a long list of international leaders in immunology, as well as a host of early-career researchers, coming together to discuss the major breakthroughs in the field over the past year.
As part of the Congress, on Monday, May 15 at 12:30pm, ISAC will present a symposium entitled, “The Many Colors of Flow, High Complexity Flow, and Image Cytometry” featuring presentations from some of its most distinguished members. They include:
• Andreas Radbruch, Deutsches Rheuma-Forschungszentrum, Germany
• Paul K. Wallace, Roswell Park Cancer Inst.
• S. Alice Long, Benaroya Res. Inst., Identifying mechanisms of failed tolerance in human autoimmunity
• Pia Kvistborg, Netherlands Cancer Inst., Netherlands, Understanding immunotherapy by dissecting the tumor-specific T cell response
• Pratip K. Chattopadhyay, NIAID, NIH, Precision immunology through deeper, single cell cytometry
• Jonathan M. Irish, Vanderbilt Univ., Learning and communicating cell identity in the context of cancer microenvironments
• David W. Hedley, Princess Margaret Cancer Ctr., Canada, High complexity of histological sections using imaging mass cytometry
Additional details will be announced as the date of the event approaches. For event and registration information, please visit http://www.immunology2017.org/.