Cytometry Part A
As the official journal of ISAC, Cytometry Part A is a truly multi-disciplinary resource. Embracing the study of the cytome, it covers all aspects of molecular analysis of cellular systems and publishes original research articles, in-depth reviews, communications, reports on "hot topics", and technical innovation articles.
Make sure your research gets the attention it deserves – submit your paper
Cytometry A offers complete coverage of:
- Cytomics and systems biology
- Cell- and microbiology
- High-throughput and high-content screening
- Flow and slide based cytometry
- Multimodal imaging
- In vivo cytometry
- Innovative cytometric assays and technologies
- Molecular array technologies
- Cell-based spectroscopic analyses
- Bioinformatics/computational methodologies
Topical coverage includes:
- New, novel instrumentation and reagent developments relevant to the measurement of cells or cell constituents.
- New techniques or procedures for the analysis of cellular features, constituents, and function.
- Novel analysis, statistical approaches, and mathematical modeling techniques relevant to the analysis of analytical cytology and cytomics data.
- Application of analytical and cytomics techniques to the areas of cell biology, molecular biology, virology, physiology, pathology, cancer, veterinary science, plant science, genomics, and proteomics.
To submit a manuscript, visit: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cyto
Be sure to follow the Author Guidelines.
Submit Your Papers Online
For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org