Seeking candidates to fill a Flow Cytometry Field Application Scientist position in the San Francisco Area.
The successful candidate will join an interdisciplinary and innovative startup team that is developing cutting edge technologies in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Key Results Expected
- Provide comprehensive technical training and support for technology, including hands-on lab and software demos and training.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for customers in person, and via phone, email, and web
- Provide pre and post sales technical and scientific presentations, to small groups and large audiences
- Carry out laboratory projects that include customer demonstrations, proof of principle Assist in the creation and review of technical materials including manuals, application notes, and presentations
Skills & Experience Desired
- Ph.D. in Biology related field (or BS/MS with equivalent experience) and strong background working in Cell Analysis is required
- 3-5 years of hands-on laboratory experience in Cell Analysis, protein biochemistry, Immunology, drug discovery/molecular pharmacology, or related field is required.
- Strong communication skills and experience delivering scientific presentations
- Skilled in troubleshooting software, instrumentation, applications, and analysis of data from cell sorters and flow cytometers.
- Independent thinker with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Excellent organizational skills and technical writing ability
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
The Field Application Scientist role would be a fantastic opportunity for a post-doc/fellow or Assistant Professor who is looking to move out of Academia into that first Industry job.
Contact: Dr. Leigh Holcomb, Executive Recruiter, Connexis Search Group
||September 4, 2018
||November 4, 2018
USA - San Francisco, California
Dr. Leigh Holcomb, Executive Recruiter, Connexis Search Group