The Antigen Map is a collaborative project between Adaptive Biotechnologies and Microsoft which will use immune sequencing coupled with machine learning to decode the relationship between a T cell receptor sequence and its antigen specificity. As a member of the Antigen Map Production Lab, you will be directly responsible for generating the samples required to generate this TCR-Antigen Map.
- Execute cell sorting operations
- Work with peers to coordinate daily activities
- Support maintenance of flow cytometers
- Maintain stock of reagents and materials in flow cytometry facility as needed
- Other duties as assigned
ARE YOU ADAPTIVE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a biological science
- At least two years of experience executing in multiparametric flow cytometry; hands-on cell sorting experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience working to Standard Operating Procedures and documenting batch records desirable
- Prior experience at a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical company preferred; previous role in a high-throughput, production or CLIA lab beneficial
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet defined deadlines
- Willingness to work shifted schedule, if necessary, a plus
We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, vacations and holidays for eligible positions.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.
||November 16, 2018
||January 16, 2019
USA - Seattle, Washington