The Antigen Map is a collaborative project between Adaptive Biotechnologies and Microsoft which will use immune sequencing, coupled with machine learning, to decode the relationship between a T cell receptor sequence and its antigen specificity. The Antigen Map Lab is responsible for preparing the samples required to develop this TCR-Antigen Map. In this role, you will first support launch of cell sorting capabilities within the Antigen Map Lab, and then oversee cell sorting operations at high through-put.
- Develop robust methods for multiparametric cell sorting which ensure reproducible results between systems and operators
- Develop and execute procedures for maintenance and calibration of cell sorters
- Author and maintain procedures for operation and maintenance of cell sorters
- Oversee Antigen Map Lab cell sorting operations and ensure through-put goals are maintained
- Train and supervise Flow Cytometry Associate(s)
- Train Antigen Map Lab Associates to execute routine cells sorting with minimal supervision
ARE YOU ADAPTIVE?
- B.S. in science or technology; advanced degree is a plus
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience executing multiparametric cell sorting; direct experience with BD sorters is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to train others to independently execute routine cell sorting under minimal supervision
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Prior role in the biotechnology, biopharmaceutical industry or core flow cytometry lab preferred
- Familiarity with universal precautions and handling of human-derived materials in BSL-2 lab required
- Excellent technical writing capabilities and exceptional attention to detail
- Familiarity with principles of cellular and molecular immunology is desirable
We’re driving groundbreaking research in cancer and other immune-mediated diseases that translates into novel clinical diagnostics and innovative therapeutics. We are at the forefront of immune-based discoveries, transforming the future state of health through our disruptive, proprietary immunosequencing technology. With strong financial footing and rapid growth, we are looking for the brightest, most passionate and collaborative innovators to join us.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be proud to be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count. #BeingAdaptive
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits package including employer paid medical, dental, vision, vacations and holidays for eligible positions.
Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.
||November 16, 2018
||January 16, 2019
USA - Seattle, Washington