Owl biomedical, Inc. is actively developing and commercializing microchip-based cell sorting systems that are changing the world of cell therapy and cancer diagnostics. We are breaking new ground with features and capabilities to make cell sorting easier and more reliable for our customers.
To support this effort, we are seeking a Software Engineer to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of novel features and user interfaces. Within this role, you will identify, track, and fix any software issues, coordinate software development efforts with local and remote developers to design, implement, and improve product features, graphical user interfaces, and processes in instrument subsystems. Overall, your keen ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team to support and coordinate software development efforts will champion the continued success of Owl biomedical.
- Design, develop, and maintain user interface and control software
- Maintain documentation for all designs, algorithms, and code
- Perform testing and validation of new software versions/features
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or a related field; 1-3 years of experience in a high tech environment with a fundamental understanding of advanced engineering principles and concepts; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability work in a team environment
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++, Python and the Qt library in both Windows and Linux
- Preferred proficiency with source code control (GIT, Subversion), build management (CMake), and code profiling/optimization tools
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity