Prof. Awtar Krishan
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Assam, India
Lectures and Wet Lab On
- Prof. Awtar Krishan, USA
- Prof. Paul Wallace, USA
- Dr. Zosia Maciorowski, France
- Dr. William G. Telford, USA
- Dr. Vivek Tanavde, India
- Dr. H. Krishnamurthy, India
- Dr. Paresh Jain, Singapore
- Dr. Rekha Gour, India
- Dr. Hemant Agrawal, India
- Dr. Supriyo Basak, China
- Basics of Flow Cytometry
- Build Your Own Cytometer
- Cell Cycle, Proliferation, Apoptosis
- Polychromatic Flow Cytometry
- Stem Cell Analysis
- Quality Control in Flow Cytometry
- Plant DNA Analysis
- Data Analysis and Presentation
- Online registration can be done through www.iitg.ac.in/biotech/indo_us_flow_cytometry_2019/index.php or else offline registration can be done by downloading the registration form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org with abstract on or before 15th Dec, 2018.
- Selected candidates will be informed by 31st Dec, 2018.
- Selected candidates will pay registration fee (both online and offline registration) before 15th Jan, 2019.
- Fees details: Rs. 10,000 (symposium and workshop: 13th-16th March), Rs. 3,000 (symposium only: 13th-14th March), Rs. 8000 (workshop only: 15th-16th March) .
- Registration fee includes tuition, lab reagents for demo experiments, study material and lunch.
- Interested Graduate students, post-docs and other researchers from academia and industry. Accepted abstract will be judged for oral presentation and poster awards.
- Prof. Awtar Krishan - 03612583203
- Prof. Latha Rangan - 03612582214
- International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC)
- Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering, IIT Guwahati