CYTO 2019 Abstract Submission, Travel Award Deadlines Extended
Friday, January 25, 2019
The deadline for submitting CYTO 2019 abstracts and applying for a travel award has been extended to Monday, February 11, 2019.
For more information, visit: www.cytoconference.org
- Presenting Author MUST be the first author of the abstract. You may change the first/presenting author until the abstract submission deadline.
- To apply for a Student Travel Award or Shared Resource Lab (SRL) Junior Staff Travel Award, you must submit an abstract and complete the applicable travel award application. The option to complete the travel award application will be presented during the abstract submission process. If you withdraw your abstract, your travel award application will be withdrawn as well.
- Please check the Important Dates & Deadlines page for updates on expected dates of programming notifications.
- Click here to return to CYTO 2019 homepage to register for the conference and make hotel reservations.
- For technical support, contact CYTO2019@mirasmart.com.
- SPAM NOTICE: Please be sure to add CYTO2019@mirasmart.com and email@example.com to your list of email addresses that are sender friendly in order to receive your submission confirmation and future notifications regarding the status of your abstract.