CYTO Innovation Technology Showcase Application Extended
Saturday, April 20, 2019
Present your innovation at the CYTO 2019 Technology Showcase!
ISAC's CYTO Innovation committee invites you to present your innovative technology business case in a 5-minute pitch to the ISAC community, VCs and potential acquirers at CYTO 2019. The CYTO Innovation Technology Showcase is an annual event organized by the CYTO Innovation Committee which has evolved as an indispensable platform for start-ups and aspiring entrepreneurs to present their disruptive cytometry technologies, services or applications as a proposition for a valuable business.
Participation in the CYTO Innovation Technology Showcase benefits start-ups by providing a platform to search for strategic synergies, an opportunity to meet like-minded innovators to create meaningful connections, and forge new collaborations, as well as a place to validate your ideas by having access to the world’s cytometry experts network.
Among the topics that matter are:
- Your motivation to start the business
- How your technology differs from available alternatives/ existing solutions
- The impact your innovation will have on the practice of cytometry
- IP position and freedom to operate
- How you plan to take your idea to market
- Your team
- Anticipated next steps and where you need help
Early stage companies with innovative products and services for cytometry; early stage is defined as pre-revenue to less than 5 million dollars in annual revenues.
Scientists and engineers with ideas for innovative products for cytometry and a commercialization plan.
Your talk will be 5 minutes. The timing will be strictly adhered to. At the conclusion of the showcase presentations the panel of judges will vote to select the winner. The audience feedback will be gathered via live polling.
The winner will receive:
All participants will receive:
- An introduction to a top VC firm specializing in cytometry technologies
- Strategic business development advice from a large corporation on the lookout for new technologies/businesses
- An hour of consultation on how to navigate through the SBIR application process
- An hour with a successful business entrepreneur (past winners)
All participating companies will be encouraged to submit a previously unpublished scientific manuscript for peer reviewed publication in Cytometry Part A.
- Start-up pitch advice, a VC and strategic advisory perspective on key data elements that investors want to see from fundraising CEO’s
- An hour with a cytometry expert.
- Publicity via CYTOMETRY Part A and ISAC/CYTO Innovation website.
Are you ready to become the next big name in the cytometry industry? Enhance your skills of persuasion and join us to network through the course of the meeting in a supportive ISAC community.
- Submission deadline (EXTENDED): May 19, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: June 1, 2019
- Submit your application online here.
- CYTO 2019 Showcase presentation: June 22, 2019
We look forward to your presentation!